GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/18/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I'm confused. Are Sharks fans in attendance chanting Ref you suck in reference to Vlasic repeatedly hitting Bellemare while down on the ice?

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
The Sharks are playing quite poorly IMO.
A lot of Flames fans thought we were playing poorly during our losing streak, too, but I think it was just squeezing sticks. They would be unable to finish chances they'd be finishing all year, and then when a bounce went against them, they'd squeeze even harder.

From an outsider perspective, there have been frequent instances during this game where I've held my breath thinking the Sharks were about to score for sure. They aren't playing flawlessly, of course, but the difference between what they're doing here and what they do in wins isn't that significant.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Probably Vegas' best win of the year.

Lower quality of performance by San Jose aside, this was a great level of compete and hustle from a team that played last night.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
A lot of Flames fans thought we were playing poorly during our losing streak, too, but I think it was just squeezing sticks. They would be unable to finish chances they'd be finishing all year, and then when a bounce went against them, they'd squeeze even harder.

From an outsider perspective, there have been frequent instances during this game where I've held my breath thinking the Sharks were about to score for sure. They aren't playing flawlessly, of course, but the difference between what they're doing here and what they do in wins isn't that significant.

Perhaps they’ve been a bit unlucky in their offense, but their team defense was terrible tonight. I won’t give them much credit for having a plethora of chances they couldn’t capitalize on when Vegas was up by at least 2 goals.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I have to disagree with the statement that the Flames were playing poorly. They dominated a lot of those games but it seems like they kept running into hot goalies and they just weren't getting any finishing luck. Sometimes it just goes like that... you can't buy a win for love nor money even though you're playing well.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
If San Jose has to meet Vegas in the first round it could be a tough series for the Sharks. Vegas has outscored the Sharks 15-6 in 3 games so far.

sharks vs vegas.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad