The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
giphy.gif

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
No offense to the Yotes, but I ****ing loathe trapping teams. It's just a boring product.

Coyotes are one of the most aggressive forechecking teams in the league. That's their identity is to force turnovers. Teams that "trap" generally sit back and focus on clogging the neutral zone.

Not to mention the fact every team plays some form of "trap". I think what you are confusing as the "trap" is just good defense as our style is to push the play with our speed, not sit back.

Thats how the yotes play...boring grind it out hockey.

f*** them for playing good defense, am I right?

Reactions: Heath

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Coyotes are one of the most aggressive forechecking teams in the league. That's their identity is to force turnovers. Teams that "trap" generally sit back and focus on clogging the neutral zone.

Not to mention the fact every team plays some form of "trap". I think what you are confusing as the "trap" is just good defense as our style is to push the play with our speed, not sit back.

**** them for playing good defense, am I right?
no, they are doing what works for their team....no shame in that. Its just boring to watch.

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011

LolK. You have six guys in the NZ at any given moment. You can call it "good defense", but it's a system designed to score one goal and pray your opponent scores zero. It is more boring than Jane f***ing Austen.

If you enjoy watching this you probably also enjoy root canals and prostate exams.

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011
Finally. Force these bums to loosen up.

Hedman with a good goal and Cirelli with a great pass to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad