GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/18/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
You DO realize you're supporting what I said, right?

And I'm well aware of the Kings' media teams antics...and I have plenty thick skin for that sort of thing. I'm telling you, it was over the top tonight. Not in terms of offensiveness, but in sheer volume. It's like they were trying to start fights.

Well, I figured since we're all sharing our great experiences.

It's no more over the top than what I've seen at the Staples Center, have you expressed your concern with them?

But there's a simple solution if you don't like it then don't come to the arena. The arena's job is not to make sure the Kings fans feel warm and fuzzy its to entertain ducks fans. I'm actually happy they're sticking it to the opposing fans this year because for too long Honda Center has been too kind.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Well, I figured since we're all sharing our great experiences.

It's no more over the top than what I've seen at the Staples Center, have you expressed your concern with them?

But there's a simple solution if you don't like it then don't come to the arena. The arena's job is not to make sure the Kings fans feel warm and fuzzy its to entertain ducks fans. I'm actually happy they're sticking it to the opposing fans this year because for too long Honda Center has been too kind.

You're talking away from the original point, though. I was combating the sweeping generalization that it's an exclusively LA thing. You're proving that it's not an exclusively LA thing. Thank you!

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
36 points in 35 games since Nelson got full coaching duties. One point behind Ovechkin for most points since the All-Star break. Looks like 2011-12 Eberle again. :yo:

What a pile of feces Eakins is. I haven't heard one player say a good thing about him since he got fired but numerous guys (including Yakupov and Eberle) have taken indirect shots at him.

And MacT will defend him till the day he dies. If MacT wasn't forced to fire him, Eakins would still be the Oilers coach. :help:

Edit: My post is really out of place in this Ducks fans/Kings fans dogfight.

*Hides under desk*

Last edited:

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
You're talking away from the original point, though. I was combating the sweeping generalization that it's an exclusively LA thing. You're proving that it's not an exclusively LA thing. Thank you!

The generalization goes along with the kings because they've had years worth of a head start. Ducks have only done the segments this year and like I said they're tame compared to what the kings media does.

Essentially you're going "but but but the ducks are big and mean too!" Who cares?

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
You DO realize you're supporting what I said, right?

And I'm well aware of the Kings' media teams antics...and I have plenty thick skin for that sort of thing. I'm telling you, it was over the top tonight. Not in terms of offensiveness, but in sheer volume. It's like they were trying to start fights.

Nah. They were trying to entertain the Ducks fans, and make it an uncomfortable arena for the opposing fans. I have absolutely no issue with it. It was no worse in tone or volume than what I've endured at Kings (and other teams' arenas) games. I've been to 13 other arenas wearing a Ducks jersey. This was no big deal. Lots of places do similar stunts about opposing fans.

I'm always respectful in any arena I visit. A large number of Kings fans are no such thing. Good riddance to any Kings fan that would start a fight over this nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad