GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/17/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Tampa = pretenders.
Pretty much.

If they can't get their **** together for this game, they aren't going to get it together for the playoffs. Only thing I hope for at this point is that a first round exit ends Cooper's time in TB.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Anybody got an old Bruins jersey in the closet? They may need you soon with the way they are dropping.
They were missing 6 players but they destroyed the Lightning. 3-0 is kind

I'm starting to think they grab first seed and put Toronto and TB in round 1

Fire Benning

diaper filled piss baby
Oct 2, 2016
Hell
Tampa should be worried, when you get thoroughly outplayed at home by a team without 3 key players you don't stand a chance against them in a playoff series, especially with a horrible PK.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
They were missing 6 players but they destroyed the Lightning. 3-0 is kind

I'm starting to think they grab first seed and put Toronto and TB in round 1
I've said it so many times at this point, but any team that draws TB in the playoffs is getting a free pass to the second.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Tampa should be worried, when you get thoroughly outplayed at home by a team without 3 key players you don't stand a chance against them in a playoff series, especially with a horrible PK.
Tampa has been trending down for two months, but they've been picking up points on bad teams and scraping big strings of OT wins. They're not going anywhere.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
I was shocked how bad Boston took it to them
This is a staple of Jon Cooper era TB Lightning. Get outplayed for 2 periods and then realize you actually have to like...try if you want to win. They can skate by sometimes on raw talent alone, but there's not much heart in that room, as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: DKH
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad