GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/16/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
How on earth did the Penguin-commentators think that was a penalty to the Blues? A whistle when Penguins holds the puck?

Human

cynic
Jan 22, 2011
Bandwagon
please someone explain the penalty on Simon. what's even more baffling is that Bob Errey thought it was legit. what am I missing here?

SaskCanesFan

Feb 27, 2015
Is it even possible for Pittsburgh to not get literally every call? That's a world I'd like to live in

wingnutks

Nov 17, 2011
I challenge anyone that watched this game today to tell me the Islanders are lucky. Should have won this one by 3 goals minimum.
Unreal. Not to mention Barzal gets hooked all game long... the first time he gets his stick up he gets called for it. Un f***ing real

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I challenge anyone that watched this game today to tell me the Islanders are lucky. Should have won this one by 3 goals minimum.

The Islanders simply don't have the offensive firepower to do much damage. But Coach Trotz will have them ready to be competitive come playoff time.

wingnutks

Nov 17, 2011
The Islanders simply don't have the offensive firepower to do much damage. But Coach Trotz will have them ready to be competitive come playoff time.
Did you watch the game? They missed having 6 goals by inches. They missed having 3 goals in the last few minutes by inches. They had like 45 shots or something nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad