GDT: HFBoards GDT: 3/13/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
This season is a complete write off for Lindholm. His confidence has to be absolutely gutted right now. The guy is trying to salvage every bit of confidence to get his game back. It ain’t happening this year unfortunately and he will be with another team next year.

Bizzare

May 5, 2013
Wonder where all the Canuck fans who huff and puff about this crap have anything to say about Hughes having a baby tantrum and being told to get off the ice by the ref.
Huff and puff about what?
That literally does not change the sentiment of the post. Every single game has someone bitching about the referees and claiming it to be the worst officiated game EVER. Especially when it's a Canadian team.

As for the Canucks. You have a good squad out there.
If you want to be factually incorrect it doesn’t change anything.

Every single game we have someone getting on their high horse while blatantly misconstruing what another poster said.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
I was happy to see Lindholm leave Calgary. Beyond being something that just had to happen businesswise, he didn't look like his talent was remotely covering his keep (contract). I think he can be bartered for some good chips.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Getting out of the west period is going to suck. Even the Preds have been on a tear for months. There's like 0 easy first round matchups and then they'll only get worse.

First round match ups are really fun for me. Because everyone comes out with intensity for the first 3 to 4 games at least lol.

By the time 2nd round comes along; most of the guys are spent; and there is more tedious hockey :laugh:

but I hear ya... Bettman wanted parity so at least there is some parity on the west ;)

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
I was happy to see Lindholm leave Calgary. Beyond being something that just had to happen businesswise, he didn't look like his talent was remotely covering his keep (contract). I think he can be bartered for some good chips.

He needs to get back to basics. He will be a good “project” player for a new team this summer. But he’s sure ain’t getting his 8 year 9M per contract anytime soon.

nucks88

Jan 8, 2012
The Left Coast
Well thank God you guys have Huberdeau for the next few years to dampen the pain…..

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia

He needs to get back to basics. He will be a good “project” player for a new team this summer. But he’s sure ain’t getting his 8 year 9M per contract anytime soon.

I've actually liked him alot. Obviously the offense isn't all there but he does a ton of things well. (Also doesn't help he's a 3C right now). I'd like to see him get a run in the top 6 with Miller but Toc likes having the C depth.

I wonder what his contract expectations are going to be like, if they've dropped significantly I'd bring him back, but I'm sure there's a team out there that would still give him 8M tbh centers are just too hard to get.

Reactions: trilobyte

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
I was gonna check him out tonight. Totally forgot. Glad Colorado didn’t trade for him

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
It hit the guy trying to block the shot. Pretty sure it was going in even if it didn't hit him in the face.
If it didn’t hit him in the face it would have went over the net, not directed down into it

Reactions: lionsDen

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Can’t really argue on either penalty that led to a goal

Cole very much hooked MacK
Soucy shot the puck out of play
Every penalty called on Vancouver was a real penalty, not sure what they're complaining about. The broadcast said they've taken like 7 penalties in the last 6 games or something? Guess they're just not used to having penalties called against them.

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
This season is a complete write off for Lindholm. His confidence has to be absolutely gutted right now. The guy is trying to salvage every bit of confidence to get his game back. It ain’t happening this year unfortunately and he will be with another team next year.
I don’t think it helped hearing he might be traded again

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Every penalty called on Vancouver was a real penalty, not sure what they're complaining about. The broadcast said they've taken like 7 penalties in the last 6 games or something? Guess they're just not used to having penalties called against them.
I only singled out the penalties that mattered that some are complaining about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad