GDT: HFBoards GDT: 3/13/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I think Wenesday the 13th is scarier than Friday the 13th.

Hump day

tumblr_oylxzeaemE1vbcnq8o1_500.gif
13.3.JPG

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
You rang?

Yes. Besides, I've been further even more decided to used even go need to do more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far as decided to use even go want to look more like. It's common sense... look it up!

Reactions: Three On Zero

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Yes. Besides, I've been further even more decided to used even go need to do more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far as decided to use even go want to look more like. It's common sense... look it up!
Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Reactions: Summer Rose

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
I'm more focused on tomorrow night. Sabres-Islanders, big chance for Buffalo to gain 2 points on the last wild card spot. But the Wings are also chasing the Islanders and are playing the Coyotes, so should be a lay-up for them. The eastern wild card race is far more interesting than the west which is basically decided already. Shame Minnesota can't bump Vegas out of the playoffs altogether.

Last edited:

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
I'm more focused on tomorrow night. Sabres-Islanders, big chance for Buffalo to gain 2 points on the last wild card spot. But the Wings are also chasing the Islanders and are playing the Coyotes, so should be a lay-up for them. The eastern wild card race is far more interesting than the west which is basically decided already. Shame Minnesota can't bump Vegas out of the playoffs altogether.

your avatar should be focused more on dance moves .................. :laugh:

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
Jets - Preds: possible first round preview?

Bodog has the Jets as the favourites (-150 vs +130) but with the Preds being 8-0-2 in their last ten I'm thinking they could give the Jets a run for their money. Granted the Jets are 7-3-0 in their last ten but there's been a bit of up and down in there. They needed OT to beat Chicago and Arizona, lost 6-3 to the Flames, and of course no-showed in Vancouver. On the other hand they dominated the Caps, shut out the Kraken, and spanked a few other teams along the way. Which Jets show up tonight?

I'll be at CLC tonight and the Jets record when I'm in attendance is a respectable 7-1 (or something like that) so here's to some good karma.

I'm also looking forward to the Oilers - Caps game. Interesting to see how the Caps respond after their no-show in Winnipeg.

m.

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad