GDT: HFBoards GDT: 3/13/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
Whats funny is the asskissing you are doing toward the refs because of your blind hypocrisy into not acknowledge that they helped the Avs tie it up.

You're mistaken, I'm not congratulating the refs on a game well officiated. I'm laughing at how pissy fans of Canadian teams get after a loss and feel the need to blame officiating every time.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Nope. Nucks are pretenders. Deal with it.

If someone can watch the Canucks games against the Avs and think they can’t hang with them then they’re an idiot. They’ve been good games where the Avs showed more composure and ability to flip the switch. But playing a contender well isn’t usually a sign of being a pretender.

Last edited:

Ace of Hades

#Demko4Vezina
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
You're mistaken, I'm not congratulating the refs on a game well officiated. I'm laughing at how pissy fans of Canadian teams get after a loss and feel the need to blame officiating every time.
I'm laughing at how the few Avs fans are getting pissy at some legitimate criticism toward the refs. The Mackinnon embellishment was pathetic.

Either call the game evenly or f*** off and put the whistles away.

Reactions: Oyletime

wayninja

Bednar's Tailor
Mar 24, 2017
I'm laughing at how the few Avs fans are getting pissy at some legitimate criticism toward the refs. The Mackinnon embellishment was pathetic.

You seriously think it's the avs fans getting "pissy" here?

Yeah, nevermind, I know you do.

Reactions: Devonator

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
But it's 3-0. Not sure I can do better.

Maybe the Avs are just better at getting calls than your team?
You'd think penalties were 7-0 or something the way they're crying :laugh:
1710396653358.png

Reactions: wayninja

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015

MacKinnon sold the shit out of it, and it's honestly funny, but a stick in the hands is a penalty either way.

Ace of Hades

#Demko4Vezina
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
MacKinnon sold the shit out of it, and it's honestly funny, but a stick in the hands is a penalty either waway.i
I don't disagree with that. It's just pretty shitty when the game is not being called fairly even. That said the Avs were the better team in the third.

-
Only crying is coming from the Avs fans who are blindly defending the refs here.

Last edited:

Bizzare

May 5, 2013
I'm sorry, what? Every game has someone complaining about it being the worst refereed game. Especially when it comes to Canadian teams losing. I'm sorry, but you saying "One of" in front of that statement doesn't change the sentiment unless you have a ranking system for all the poorly refereed games you have watched.
You blatantly misquoted me, and then broke out some giant font for some reason. You don’t get to tell me when and how I make a statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad