GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/8/20 - 12 Games today...with some early starts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theodore450

Sep 10, 2013
Muzzin and sandin to a lesser extent seem to be the only Leafs dmen who can properly defend

orangecrush8

May 21, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
Refs banking on getting Ovechkin his 700th.

The call on Couturier for embellishment while being crosschecked without the puck is possibly the worst penalty call in the last decade.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
The Habs are playing it on the safe side which is not a bad thing against the Leafs firepower. There is definitely a difference in talent between both teams.

Which is why they can't afford to be short, even on lesser players.

Ouellet had to leave, on CBC they said it was on account of a concussion protocol but he was back to the bench.

Lehkonen also returned.

Reactions: OldCraig71

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
Rantanen: Strips guy of the puck cleanly and gets called for hooking.

Foligno: "Let's see what I can get away with."

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center
Drouin is looking like a guy that hasn't played in two months and there's not much room out there.
There isn’t much room out there, but hopefully he can get back to what he was doing in the beginning of the season, he was looking like a legitimate hockey player, he was implicated. I hope the Ovechkin hit didn’t 180 him back to last year’s Drouin..

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
There isn’t much room out there, but hopefully he can get back to what he was doing in the beginning of the season, he was looking like a legitimate hockey player, he was implicated. I hope the Ovechkin hit didn’t 180 him back to last year’s Drouin..
Was it the Ovechkin hit that injured him, I thought it was but weren't there reports that it happened after that hit?

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

It's particularly concerning as Drouin had started the season on a high note -- this was supposed to be the season where he was going to be more involved and more productive according to a lot of fans who thought he'd be a different player now. Too bad he got injured, we didn't get to find out.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
It's particularly concerning as Drouin had started the season on a high note -- this was supposed to be the season where he was going to be more involved and more productive according to a lot of fans who thought he'd be a different player now. Too bad he got injured, we didn't get to find out.
He was flying to start the season, no doubt about that.

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad