GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/8/19 | only one game ? stop using a commodore 64 to create your schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
NHL 8.JPG

Reactions: LemmyUlanov55

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
14 games last night, 1 game tonight. Why don't they interview the schedule maker on a podcast or at the All Star Game? I would love to know what goes through the mind of that person, or those people, and why they have decided to not balance the schedule more than they should.

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
14 games last night, 1 game tonight. Why don't they interview the schedule maker on a podcast or at the All Star Game? I would love to know what goes through the mind of that person, or those people, and why they have decided to not balance the schedule more than they should.
It's probably a computer. At least thursday Saturday and Sunday have/had plenty of games

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Most teams prefer home games on Thursday's and Saturday's, with the exception of a few teams (Anaheim I know likes Fri and Sun).

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Why is there commentary in the GDT title and if there has to be commentary, why is there such horrible punctuation?

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
Hockey Day in Canada tomorrow. 14 last night. 14 tomorrow (7 afternoon). Leaves 1 today.

Reactions: HansonBro

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
All this throw back stuff for the 1994 Rangers, just reminds me of when hockey a perfect mix of hard-nosed, speed and skill....

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
I don't feel like opening a new thread for this so I will post it here. Why is their so many games tomorrow at like 1 and 2 pm?

mel

Sponsor
Sep 2, 2006
Boston
When you happen to be passing by MSG and you don't have plans tonight so you think "why don't I just go inside?" and then you pull out your phone and check the prices

source.gif

Was thinking about going to game myself since I recently moved here and I live about 10 minutes away from the Garden. Some seats weren't too bad but I've never gone to a game by myself and was feeling a bit self conscious. Definitely need to check out a game at the Garden though. Do they even have like a box office to get tickets anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad