GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/7/21 | all afternoon starts today . It's LIV's fault blame her

Status
Not open for further replies.

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
Worthless goalies like Hart who just gave him 2 goals that shouldn't have gone in

I get the first one hit him in the shoulder, but I'm going to say a point blank uncontested shot from the slot from the greatest goalscorer ever is probably not a good idea.

Reactions: gtrower

Odie Cleghorn

Jun 8, 2020
711 cases of "worthless goalie"?
I am replying to how does he keep scoring. Many bad goalies like Hart. And terribly coached teams like Philly. Washington has 2 NHL scoring line forwards in the lineup today and they can't stop them.

Jeremy Hronek

Aug 18, 2009
chilliwack , bc
If Ovechkin is willing to play until 41-42 there is no way he doesn't break the record. He has completely changed how he scores goals, he is not athletic enough to power through guys anymore but his shot and accuracy won't regress.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Seeing Ovechkin playing like this just reminds you how there's no way the Caps are going to suck and drop down to the basement as long as he's still around.

Not that they were going to this year anyway but still.

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
No reason they couldn't have had 1 late game today

some of us have NO interest in the Super Bowl

Puppy Bowl maybe, but I plan on cleaning out my garage tonight and putting together a shelf

I bought at home depot to help keep it more organized

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
JvR is like a burdock, just doesn't go away lmao, dude's been slow for years and looked absolutely garbage in the bubble last year but just keeps on finding a way to produce every year. Looks better than i remember in a long time this season.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
This has been a hell of a game. So far we have 8 goals, and I expect a high scoring Super Bowl today. That question they posed during pregame about number of goals vs. number of TDs might actually be a reasonable discussion.

I wonder if online sites like Fanduel have cross sport betting odds. I mean you can say number of Eagles in the golf tournament vs. Number of TDs or even just sacks. The possibilities are endless.

Chardo

Apr 27, 2007
Where the hell is the defense? Three Flyers above the hash marks, and Backstrom all alone in front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad