GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/7/21 | all afternoon starts today . It's LIV's fault blame her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drift

Jan 9, 2012
How was that matching fighting? Domi just basically attacked him lol

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
How was that matching fighting? Domi just basically attacked him lol
Yeah weird call, should have been a instigator at least if they had to penalize Niederreiter, he didn’t do anything but try to get to the bench lol

Domi looking like a skating napoleon syndrome out there

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I was wondering why Fleury wasn't playing today. It wasn't a back to back. I guess if you need to great goaltenders in the playoffs, you need to make sure they both are playing at the highest quality.
Pretty much splitting the starts which, I agree with in principle but Lehner needs more game starts to get into form I think

Reactions: SJSharksfan39

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
Oh god no, did I just hear a techno sea shanty mix?

Please god do not let that become a thing

jetsv2

Jan 13, 2013
What the f*** just happened in the Columbus game. Goal review determined the play was inside when it was clearly offside. Columbus gets a penalty. Then during the intermission the refs realize it was offside so they remove the penalty even though half of it was already gone but the goal counts still?

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
The report from the league is going to be interesting

clear offsides challenge missed by linesman---they were looking at the wrong player

goal allowed to stand-----Canes get about 1 minute of penalty time before the intermission

Refs declare the second half of the penalty cancelled due to f***ing up an obvious challenge

but the goal for Canes stands

Reactions: King 88

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Haha, yup. The pictures they just showed on the VGK broadcast were hilarious. It looked like a high schooler and an ex-con.
I've occasionally seen Lehner mad. Like he mad dogged a Vegas defender for screening him once and he looks scary when he's mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->