GDT: HFBoards GDT 2/6/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2011
NJ
Ryan Stimson ‏@RK_Stimp 1m1 minute ago

Per @war_on_ice the Devils had 25 Corsi events tonight, 19 of which were scoring chances! Toronto, just close it up. Send up the Marlies.

This is crazy

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
Ryan Stimson ‏@RK_Stimp 1m1 minute ago

Per @war_on_ice the Devils had 25 Corsi events tonight, 19 of which were scoring chances! Toronto, just close it up. Send up the Marlies.

This is crazy

That's a high ratio. I honestly can't blame Reimer on any of the goals. I thought without him, the score would have been 8-1.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Ouch.

vwsndx.png

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
What happened to the Blues tonight?

And was Elliott starting or Allen?

Bad game defensively.

Goalies let in some softies, but the defense in front of them was missing. Whole team just looked exhausted. While it was the 2nd of a back to back game, team still looked bad.

First loss since Jan 2nd though.

bluefan

Nov 18, 2011
Last time we see Evander Kane's jersey on that ice?

Apparently it was a freshly purchased t-shirt, you can still see the tags :laugh: I guess we're known as bargain city for a reason :sarcasm:

Great game, would make a very fun to watch playoff series if it happens.

Xavier Laflamme*

Crosby has been feasting against Giordano tonight. Sid with 3 points (2 goals), all ES, and all coming against Gio..rough night for him.

Xavier Laflamme*

Jiri Hudler has to be kicking himself..wide open net and barley gets a piece of it there. wow

Xavier Laflamme*

Crosby with 8 goals in 8 career games against the Flames. Damn.

Xavier Laflamme*

MAF with back to back shutouts while also breaking a franchise records with the Pens for shutouts in a season! Congrats to the Flower!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad