GDT: HFBoards GDT 2/6/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
____

Click on a team icon to view a team forum GDT.

____

:leafs @ :devils
7:00 PM ET
TVA,SNO,MSG+

____

:ducks @ :caps
PRIME,CSN-DC

____

:blues @ :cbj
FS-MW,FS-O

____

:hawks @ :jets
8:00 PM ET
NHLN-US,CSN-CH,TSN3

____

:pens @ :flames
9:00 PM ET
ROOT,SNW

____

(If a team logo hot link is dead, that means there is no GDT up for that team forum yet)

____

Last edited by a moderator:

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
Pens v flames gunna be a good game to talk about Monday with my Co worker lots of flaming gonna go on.

Hope my pens can pull off a win even though they have been playing quite poorly lately.
Don't let the Edmonton game fool you. Edmonton was also playing a lackluster game

member 151739

1st period in the Ducks/Caps games has been very boring.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
The jackets have scored 2 goals both on pucks swatted out of mid air.

Mcelhinney looks like a hall of famer.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
3-0 Devils.

But that could have been goalie interference. It was pretty close.
Last season I remember the Leafs had a goal waived off for that exact same reason against the Devils because the ref thought James van Riemsdyk was doing that. Thinking back to that and the Devils 3rd goal tonight it's hard to believe how one ref can waive it off and another goal think there was no interference.

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
Last season I remember the Leafs had a goal waived off for that exact same reason against the Devils because the ref thought James van Riemsdyk was doing that. Thinking back to that and the Devils 3rd goal tonight it's hard to believe how one ref can waive it off and another goal think there was no interference.

It's one of those things that gets called very inconsistently. It seemed awfully similar to the goal the Canucks got waived off recently with Vrbata in the creases against Minny. It's just do damn inconsistent!

Xavier Laflamme*

Perron has been tremendous and should be close to a point per game player with a full season playing along side Sid next season. He's the perfect type of winger for Sid. He can create on his own, find soft spots on the ice and can finish. Guys been a whole different player since the trade, not that I can blame him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad