GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/5/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah15

2nd Tier Fan
Mar 15, 2007
That was Kesler holding Talbot's pad amount of fail by the refs there. Don't really give a hoot at this point if the Oilers win or lose, but that is 100% definitely not a clean goal.

Hellraising Senator

Feb 15, 2017
this is league business corruption calls. Playoff race for darling Hawks...no excuse for that good goal call. Total job there

Em etah Eh

Maroon PP
Jul 17, 2007
God that coverage... they’ve got bodies back but nobody takes the guy in the high slot...

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
I look at what the Leafs paid Matthews today and the quality of McDavid’s contract by comparison and all I can do is stare in bafflement at how bad the Oilers are.

TeddyBare

Jul 28, 2016
Mississauga, Ontario
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

that defending by Edmonton is............. well words almost can't even describe how embarrassing it is.

4 guys are staring at Toews behind the net.
Like hey guys might want to notice the guy right in front of the net less than a foot away from you with his stick on the ice.

ColbyChaos

Marty Snoozeman's Father
Sep 27, 2017
Will County
I look at what the Leafs paid Matthews today and the quality of McDavid’s contract by comparison and all I can do is stare in bafflement at how bad the Oilers are.

I still wish we could at least find out what the rumored big move was before Chia was fired, my god he ruined the Oilers worse than Billy King ruined the Nets for multiple seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad