GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/5/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
My goodness I haven't seen a team give up like this taking a lead into the third in a very long time. The Oilers lack of effort in a very important period up 2-1 is embarrassing.

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
Don’t usually advocate for this, but the Oilers deserve to get booed mercilessly off the ice.

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
I don't know if there's a player in the league more ill-prepared for a situation than Nurse having to play over 24 minutes a game.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest
Man, if you look at Caguilla's 5-2 goal by CHI, McDavid made ZERO effort, he's clearly fed up but they don't want to engrain these bad habits into him.

He just stands there in CHI's end and then slowly wanders back to his zone as they score.

cliffclaven

Nov 29, 2018
My hawks have been terrible this year.. but man, I haven’t seen a collapse like that in a loooong time. I wanted Hughes... now I want the hawks to sneak into the playoffs. They wouldn’t do anything except lose in the first round, but it would at least be something.

GellMann

Dec 16, 2014
Lancaster NY
I don't think, I know

Foligno stayed onside easy, and Anderson tagged up. Avs announcers illustrated it perfect

Linesman did not say the play stands as called on the ice, they said after review it was onside

Anything else?
You could see the puck fly through the air, it was well over the line before Anderson tagged up. I'm sure the refs didn't see on their tiny smudged iPod, but on my television it was the worst call I've seen this year.

Reactions: MacBradley

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
At least there's good parody in the Western Conference right now. No, that's not a grammar mistake.

Reactions: 7even

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
You could see the puck fly through the air, it was well over the line before Anderson tagged up. I'm sure the refs didn't see on their tiny smudged iPod, but on my television it was the worst call I've seen this year.

GUEST_18b2ab4e-19e6-4974-9b22-423270af072c

GellMann

Dec 16, 2014
Lancaster NY
Lmfao.

I'm not crying - I'm a Sabres fan, we beat you guys ourselves a few games ago. Nobody is worrying about the team whose stars are forcing themselves out.

Just pointing out the obvious, to which you had no substantive response. They should really move coaching challenges out of the greasy-screened tiny ipads, and to Toronto or something. Because the NHL looks bush-league having challenges and getting them so obviously wrong.

TKB

Jun 12, 2010
Chicago

What is your point? That is what tagging up is all about. Anderson clearly tagged up before Foligno went in. It was a great call by the linesman.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
Wait, was Drai really the second star in a game that his team lost with an embarrassing third period collapse?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->