Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
giphy.webp

benedictTavares

JT's PJ's'
Jan 15, 2013
Scottsdale
If you're implying that was Bishop's giveaway.....watch it again. Pavs mishandled the pass and Beauvillier walked in alone.

Also, lol @ "crybaby", let me know the next time Varlamov doesn't argue a clear goalie interference call. :biglaugh:
I meant the 2nd goal which he ran to the bench to cry about

serp

Jan 17, 2016
If that's what you think he was doing, I guess?

I figured he was going for an equipment reason. :dunno:

Either that or he was pissed that no one else on the team really showed up tonight, and they hung him out to dry several times.

Bishop should have just kept the puck . The Stars changed and had only 1 forward out and he passed it to him while the other guys changed. Why ? He was under zero pressure. Just handle the puck a bit while the Stars change. Nope he passes it for no reason. Yeah Pavelski didn't handle it cleanly but no reason to even pass it to him.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Bishop should have just kept the puck . The Stars changed and had only 1 forward out and he passed it to him while the other guys changed. Why ? He was under zero pressure. Just handle the puck a bit while the Stars change. Nope he passes it for no reason. Yeah Pavelski didn't handle it cleanly but no reason to even pass it to him.

A good breakout pass in OT is pretty damn valuable, I reckon.

It's a shame Pavs either wasnt expecting it or fumbled it completely under pressure.

Oh well, Dallas gets stuck with another ugly loser point for their trouble. On to the next one.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
A good breakout pass in OT is pretty damn valuable, I reckon.

It's a shame Pavs either wasnt expecting it or fumbled it completely under pressure.

Oh well, Dallas gets stuck with another ugly loser point for their trouble. On to the next one.

Yeah but not while you have two guys changing. The pass was a huge risk because if happens what happenend its a clean break because its Pavelski vs all the Islanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad