GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/4/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Another game, another beautiful pass by Doughty leading to a goal that he won't get an assist on. Dude's nightmare season statwise continues :laugh:

I'm sure he'll find a way to work in another "-" on an ENG.

I dunno, I always figure these games are entertaining in an undercard fight sort of way, where it's so loose and reckless that it's 50% sloppy and ugly, 50% guys getting to show off because no one can shut down anyone
It's like going to a college club hockey game but instead of paying $5 to get in you are paying $110.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

webdev

Nov 3, 2017
Going to be a long decade in duckland.

How have they not sold some dmen for picks yet?

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
Just a god awful and slow roster. The speed differential tonight is incredible.

What's shocking is the Leafs are pulling their regular BS and playing down to their opponent. I wish just once they would drop the hammer on one of the low end teams. This looks like a half speed game.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
What's shocking is the Leafs are pulling their regular BS and playing down to their opponent. I wish just once they would drop the hammer on one of the low end teams. This looks like a half speed game.
The leafs have been playing crap hockey themselves for the past 4-5 weeks. If you take a close look, each and every win they’ve accumulated over that span has come against teams who themselves have been in the middle of major funks.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Muzzin taking lessons at the Dion Phanuef school of point shots.

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
Lol, they have 30 shots and the 2nd period isn't even over. Leafs are dominating

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
The leafs have been playing crap hockey themselves for the past 4-5 weeks. If you take a close look, each and every win they’ve accumulated over that span has come against teams who themselves have been in the middle of major funks.

Pittsburgh and Tampa are slumping?

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Inevitable hot take: should the Ducks have traded Gibson instead and kept Freddy?
Andersen was close to stealing the golden boys job, but ducks realized that Andersen’s penchant for having his game take a massive dip in the postseason compared to his regular season form was likely a common occurrence.

Aside from that, as good as Andersen is, it’s hard to argue that Gibson isn’t better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad