GDT: HFBoards GDT: 2/26/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
It was his skates cause apparently he’s too cool to use the ones w/ changeable blades
I have the LA feed, they didn’t really say much other than he was off the bench

Oilers really are lucky that Skinner been playing good, they’ve been ass in front of him for awhile

Reactions: RedRocking

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
We will definitley need a Connor to score tonight.. at this point, I'm not sure which one is more likely to score first.lol

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Another assist for McDavid. Needed that goal badly. Thrilled it is tied.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
And McDavid is being shit on for not shooting it on Twitter.lol I think he's banged up personally.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
We like to play down to our opponent, it's been our thing for decades.
Yeah. Teams seem to do the same against the Canadiens which is why they stay in games they should be out of by the end of the first period.

Last edited:

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Not quite as impressive as Dubois' assist on the same goal.

Had to look.. he's 80. Yeah, he didn't give a shit it all.

I don't watch him too closely but feel like he may have some serious consistency issues.

nucks88

Jan 8, 2012
The Left Coast
Ottawa? I think Ottawa is the one hockey city I couldnt point out on a map. No clue.

Ive never heard of Ottawa doing anything or contributing to society in general. Obviously Ive never heard anyone say "cant wait to book my vacation to Ottawa!". But you can say that for most Canadian "cities" really. Except Montreal and Quebec City and Vancouver.

Finish the sentence, " Ottawa is known for their ____________________" ..... you cant because they are literally known for nothing.

Actually "fogettable ubiquitousness" finishes that sentence perfectly.

Apparently museums are big in Ottawa. Ya know ... huge buildings where Ottawa displays what non-Ottawans have achieved.
Baltimore? Claim to fame? Third most violent city in the USA……I’ll take museums over that any day….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad