GDT: HFBoards GDT: 2/26/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Nah that was extremely obvious GI
They will try to decide whether the goaltender could have made the save which is well above their intelligence level. The rule should be that if the goaltender was interfered with it's no goal regardless of it affecting his ability to make a save. The only question should be was the Bruin pushed into the goalie.

Reactions: AhosDatsyukian

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
They will try to decide whether the goaltender could have made the save which is well above their intelligence level. The rule should be that if the goaltender was interfered with it's no goal regardless of it affecting his ability to make a save. The only question should be was the Bruin pushed into the goalie.
The goalie was not making the save, anyone could see that.

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
Ehh, that was goaltender interference imo since the puck looked like it was going wide and he had to interfere with the goalie to put that in.

Boston having 0 power plays this game is absolute bullshit though.

Edit: And now a make up call by the refs lol these guys are a disaster

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Lol what an atrocious call to let the bruins try to get back into it

Lol imagine having Morgan Geekie on your PP1

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
Lol what an atrocious call to let the bruins try to get back into it

Lol imagine having Morgan Geekie on your PP1

The refs missed an egregious too many men against Seattle a few minutes earlier, think that's why they gave them the make up call

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
Does he sound alright in the 1st and maybe by the 3rd he's had a few? Harry Carry was like that.
I haven't compared that.

I have my suspicions about what's going on and it has nothing to do with drinking. I don't like him much but if my guess is right I sympathize with him.

He used to talk like any announcer. Now he speaks like he's a kid learning how to read.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
I haven't compared that.

I have my suspicions about what's going on and it has nothing to do with drinking. I don't like him much but if my guess is right I sympathize with him.

He used to talk like any announcer. Now he speaks like he's a kid learning how to read.
There is a thread on the National Hockey League Talk board. He says he has some sort of speech problem but they can't find the cause.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Now that's a major issue. I guess the broadcaster is trying to be loyal to him.
If it is a medical problem I expect they will. If it WAS a drinking problem they should try to get him help, and if he refuses, tell him to retire at the endo of the season.

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
Now that's a major issue. I guess the broadcaster is trying to be loyal to him.
That's my guess too.

No disrespect to Edwards, and I think he's showing real character in soldiering on, but there's an SNL skit waiting to be written about the sports announcer with the speech impediment.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I know they never really enforce the forward momentum rule on shootouts but Yamamoto was clearly going backwards when he cut back toward the slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad