GDT: HFBoards GDT| 2/23/21 | Frenchy has a makeover and now looks like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Non-sense call. Murray had more than enough time to recover. Gally got up from the contact and being kneed in the face by a falling sens dman. In that time Murray couldn't stand up? lol
Im thinking they have a different definition of "resetting" than just standing up? idk its a 50/50 call, one team was bound to be mad.

Zalos

Berktwad
Feb 2, 2009
Quebec
What the f***? Not only was Gallagher pushed in there by Zaitsev, but this happened at least 3 seconds before the goal. The referees had not stopped the play. I simply do not understand how they can go back that far and disallow a goal.

At this point, anything could be reviewed in the future. Let's roll the tape back 10 seconds and check every player on the ice to make sure nothing questionable happened.

Reactions: HabbyGuy

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
He did interfere with goalie and spin him but that's also cuz of battle with Zaitsev. Murray had some time to reset. But I dunno. Its inconsistent for sure.

jetsv2

Jan 13, 2013
There was contact but he had plenty of time to reset. Gallagher had time to fall down, stand up and get into position to tip it in the time Murray had to reset.

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
He did interfere with goalie and spin him but that's also cuz of battle with Zaitsev. Murray had some time to reset. But I dunno. Its inconsistent for sure.

Zaitsev didn't force him to crash into Murray. He was fighting for ice and decided to skate into Murray for a better position.

rubikscube

Oct 27, 2017
Weinerpeg
I mean it was a weak call in the ottawa/montreal game. but, i mean, it's pretty simple, don't be BEHIND the goalie in the crease and there won't be a possibility of a call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad