GDT: HFBoards GDT: 2/18/21 | Look at all these games making me do work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
2-18-1.png

2-18-2.png

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
The Islanders have more games on national TV then I can ever remember. I guess that's what happens when you play the Flyers, Capitals, Penguins, Rangers, and Bruins over and over and over again. Surprised we don't have 7 outdoor games with that group.

Reactions: SnowStorm

Chardo

Apr 27, 2007
The Islanders have more games on national TV then I can ever remember. I guess that's what happens when you play the Flyers, Capitals, Penguins, Rangers, and Bruins over and over and over again. Surprised we don't have 7 outdoor games with that group.
When you go to the final 4, you deserve more national games.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Fryers are playing without Giroux, Voracek, Konecny, Lindblom, Laughton, and Braun tonight due to covid. Nothing like playing without 5 of your top 9 forwards....oh and top F prospect is also out hurt. What an ugly F lineup:

Lines
Van Riemsdyk - Couturier - Farabee
Raffl - Kevin Hayes - Aube-Kubel
Connor Bunnaman - Nolan Patrick - David Kase
Sam Morin - Andy Andreoff - Maksim Sushko
Pairings
9 Ivan Provorov - 5 Phil Myers
6 Travis Sanheim - 53 Shayne Gostisbehere
8 Robert Hägg - 56 Erik Gustafsson
Goalies
79 Carter Hart
37 Brian Elliott

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Fryers are playing without Giroux, Voracek, Konecny, Lindblom, Laughton, and Braun tonight due to covid. Nothing like playing without 5 of your top 9 forwards....oh and top F prospect is also out hurt. What an ugly F lineup:

Lines
Pairings
Ivan Provorov - 5 Phil Myers
Goalies
Carter Hart
37 Brian Elliott

Morin at forward? I just looked him up and noticed how much hockey he's missed the past 4 years. Holy cow.

Reactions: Tripod

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018

Lines
Pairings
Goalies
Carter Hart
37 Brian Elliott

Yep. It's the Rangers Vs the Phantoms. I have no idea why they are making us play tonight. My guess is to save the Tahoe game. So the Rangers get a give me. If they can even take it.

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY

Lines
Pairings
Goalies
Carter Hart
37 Brian Elliott

Yeah this season isn't even a real season. It's a fake season and whoever wins the Stanley it 100% doesn't count and will have a massive asterisk next to it in my eyes.

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Yep. It's the Rangers Vs the Phantoms. I have no idea why they are making us play tonight. My guess is to save the Tahoe game. So the Rangers get a give me. If they can even take it.
Just wondering, do the Rangers have to score any goals to win the game? Because if so, I'm not so confident in this gimme.

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
Yeah this season isn't even a real season. It's a fake season and whoever wins the Stanley it 100% doesn't count and will have a massive asterisk next to it in my eyes.

It's unfortunate that the NHL, most fans and the history books will count it as a real cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad