GDT: HFBoards GDT: 2/17/21 | 5 games with an early start at 5pm ... i'm expecting 5 goals games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
That the Oilers would go on to acquire 2-3 years later...Peter ChiRelli was great, fun for the 30 other teams in the league
But not soon enough for Peter. He was trying to trade for Manning the season before but couldn't get it done.

I'll go to my grave convinced that was an FU to the Oilers by Chiarelli because he knew his days were numbered.

Hynh

Jun 19, 2012
Can't help but notice that Mangiapane drove around the defence and cut in close to the goalie without being hacked down and driven into the goalie/goalposts. Never thought I'd see that in a Flames game but I guess Giordano was at the other end so he never had the chance

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Marky left one defensively inept team only to be paid by another defensively inept team. Guy deserves better

King K Rool

Big Bad
Mar 5, 2020
Edmonton
But not soon enough for Peter. He was trying to trade for Manning the season before but couldn't get it done.

I'll go to my grave convinced that was an FU to the Oilers by Chiarelli because he knew his days were numbered.

Of course it was. He wanted to create enmity between McDavid and the Oilers franchise before he was ran out of town. That's some Whedon-esque levels of a******lery.

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Of course it was. He wanted to create enmity between McDavid and the Oilers franchise before he was ran out of town. That's some Whedon-esque levels of a******lery.
The fact Chia even thought it was a good idea is boggling. I mean these are all professional athletes who get paid millions and they should be able to get over anything that happens. It's still a very strange thing to do

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
Jet fans, when are you going to get Dubois into your line up??? What is the hold up here? I am looking forward to see him play.

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
If history has taught us anything it's that both Calgary and Winnipeg can easily come back and win these games

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
Find the rewind button. Might take a little bit if you're recording on tape. Sorry.
Should I be offended by these VCR comments towards me?

I don't get it.

I honestly don't understand what you're going on about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad