GDT: HFBoards GDT: 2/17/21 | 5 games with an early start at 5pm ... i'm expecting 5 goals games

Status
Not open for further replies.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Wheeler getting treated like a child by papa Larsson

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Solid win. Thought we were definitely the better team the first game but good to come back and get a split after a tough loss.

Battle of Alberta up next.

Reactions: voxel

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Nils Hoglander just straight up wins every puck battle it’s crazy

He’s the type of player I love. Him, Connor Garland, Yamamoto, Arvidsson. Buzzsaws. I was watching the Gulls-Condors game earlier and Zegras keeps losing every single puck battle. Just breath or tap on him and he coughs up the puck. He’s a weaker Johnny Gaudreau. Elite vision though.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
What a release Draisaitl has, he has such a versatile skillset.

King K Rool

Big Bad
Mar 5, 2020
Edmonton
Just curious, who was that? I'm not expecting players to go crazy or anything but on the second Oilers goal, it was like he scores and that was it. You can show a little excitement.

It was Nail Yakupov after a weird game vs the Kings in the beginning of the shortened 2013 season.

Ironic we're talking about this game because it's another example of incompetent refs lol

Reactions: Porkleaker

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Just curious, who was that? I'm not expecting players to go crazy or anything but on the second Oilers goal, it was like he scores and that was it. You can show a little excitement.
If you are talking about tonight, that was Draisaitl. He does that sometimes.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
VBC37qn.gif

Flames got absolutely eviscerated. Vancouver came to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad