GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/17/20 - I can count todays games on one hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mass

Feb 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD
Seemed like Compher would gone through the blue paint regardless of the contact from Sergachev there based on the path he was skating on. There was contact, but NHL players know how to skate so no I don't think that it caused Compher to spiral out of control like he did.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
If the league wasn't becoming a huge joke. Mcbackup should be fined for the embellishment.

If there was no embellishment (like some here would claim), then he should be removed from the game for a possible concussion because if that's how he really and truly was hit, then anyone whose run over by a Volvo has the potential to suffer concussion like symptoms.

Reactions: snowkiddin

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Compher put himself on a path where there was no other option but to go through the goalie. And despite that, the Bolts did not end up with a PP thanks to the fireworks that followed the hit.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
If the league wasn't becoming a huge joke. Mcbackup should be fined for the embellishment.

If there was no embellishment (like some here would claim), then he should be removed from the game for a possible concussion because if that's how he really and truly was hit, then anyone whose run over by a Volvo has the potential to suffer concussion like symptoms.

he certainly should be in concussion protocol right now I would say.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Bolts kill the PP but the Avs kept pressing in the offensive zone to tie the game, 3-3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad