GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/14/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Well i was wrong wild didnt really generate anything the last min, good win for Ana after crap road trip :yo:

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Got to hand it to Anaheim. They aren't the most talented team but damn do they work for it.

Ceiu

Oct 31, 2011
Ducks get 2 points for existing, because that's about all they did for 55 minutes.

State of Hockey

Oct 9, 2006
Ducks get 2 points for existing, because that's about all they did for 55 minutes.

There's was a lot of action and shots, but they gave up very few great chances. They played well in front of the net. Pulled a Wild you could say. Good goaltending and positional defense stole one. And they played a good third too. Wild may have been running out of gas.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Got to hand it to Anaheim. They aren't the most talented team but damn do they work for it.

Our forward group is pretty weak, were basically a grind it out and win close team... we def need a move or 2 at deadline but well still be a tough series in the playoffs, a few teams i think we match up well against.

Hopefully perry can go back to being himself in the near future

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Gibson stood on his head and stole the game. It happens. Every team has lost a game in that fashion, and every team has stolen a game the same way. Wild need to just shake it off and move on to the next matchup.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
There's was a lot of action and shots, but they gave up very few great chances. They played well in front of the net. Pulled a Wild you could say. Good goaltending and positional defense stole one. And they played a good third too. Wild may have been running out of gas.
The 3rd was much better from an anahiem perspecrive over the 1st and 2nd, we took too many penalties in first 2 and gave wild a lot of momentum. I think outside of the post shot on powerplay, there wasnt much more high danger plays from the wild in the 3rd.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
I'm sure the Oilers are glad they aren't seeing Mike Smith tonight. He always seems to have their number.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
3 point night for Drai already centering his own line.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
3 point night for Drai already centering his own line.

It was inevitable. I mean the McDavid Draisatl Maroon line was fantastic, but there was no scoring outside of that line. This spreads things out a bit more.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
It was inevitable. I mean the McDavid Draisatl Maroon line was fantastic, but there was no scoring outside of that line. This spreads things out a bit more.

Exactly McDavid has a couple points tonight and Drai with 3 each on their own line.

Scary 1-2 punch when things are clicking.

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006

now if that lump everle can do something. at least rnh plays a solid 2 way game. kills penalties. eberle is there to score. trade him. I've seen a empty Pringles can hold the puck longer then eberle does. better balance to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad