GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/14/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
Thomas Greiss is not a very good goaltender. I've been saying it for years.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Such a weird play, Vermette stood up to reset on a draw that was taking awhile.

Right as Vermette was standing the linesman dropped the puck, then Vermette slashed the linesman in the back of the knee.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Wrong. Vermette slashed the official. Simply can't do that.

Did you watch the ****ing faceoff they just gave to your team? The clear favoritism of the officiating crew might have boiled over? I'm not saying he can do that but don't act like these ****ing refs are so innocent in the game. No call on two high sticks, Rakell was clearly hooked on a breakaway. Call the game BOTH ways.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Did you watch the ****ing faceoff they just gave to your team? The clear favoritism of the officiating crew might have boiled over? I'm not saying he can do that but don't act like these ****ing refs are so innocent in the game. No call on two high sticks, Rakell was clearly hooked on a breakaway. Call the game BOTH ways.
Kinda irrelavent cant touch the refs hell get a few games

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
I don't think he was trying to slash him to injure him, he was trying to get his attention after he turned his back on him after that clearly flubbed faceoff.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI

I don't care for either team and that is no excuse.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I don't think he was trying to slash him to injure him, he was trying to get his attention after he turned his back on him after that clearly flubbed faceoff.

Wasnt intentful just kinda dumb, players know better. Def pissed about the faceoff at same time you cant do that

To be fair to vermette you expect better from nhl refs thst was pretty awful lol

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Yeah. But when you look at intent to injure, it should be Nyquist. But obviously they can't allow a soft precedent to be set on abuse of officials.

They both should be gone 10+
DoPS is going to give Nyquist 2 games and a $37 fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad