GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/13/21 | Hockey Day in Canada !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odie Cleghorn

Jun 8, 2020
Referee Frances the Talking Mule can't decide on penalties. And of course Sj gets screwed as usual with a bullshat goalie interfernce penalty. You knew they kkep calling penalties against Sj until the game was out of reach.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
He’s the smartest goalie in the league, he leaves the crease and turns into an idiot.
He was deep in the crease when he let in a muffin from the other teams blue line. Jets lost that one by a goal too.

And he absolutely choked against the Knights in the conference finals . Lost the series for the team. While Fluery schooled him at the other end .

Poster boy for over rated over paid goalie.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
Puck bouncing over pietrangelos stick... seen that more than a few times.

wabagee

Nov 24, 2014
He was deep in the crease when he let in a muffin from the other teams blue line. Jets lost that one by a goal too.

And he absolutely choked against the Knights in the conference finals . Lost the series for the team. While Fluery schooled him at the other end .

Poster boy for over rated over paid goalie.
What has he done to you? Maybe talk to somebody about the hate you have for a hockey player.

Reactions: hn777

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Happy with Vegas' win over a rival but gotta say this team...I mean yeah they played better than they did against Anaheim but...it's so damn apparent how much they need Theodore in the lineup. They're so much worse in transition when he's injured.

Karlsson even playing for the sharks?
Define playing.

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
Huge game tonight between habs/leafs. Montreal needs a big effort tonight, this game is far more important for them, with their recent struggles. Can't be letting the Leafs lead in the division get too large. I'm thinking this game is going to be a beaut.

Go Habs!

Theodore450

Sep 10, 2013
Let’s hope Suzuki and the habs show up to make this game feel like a playoff matchup

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I don't know if the Cats are wearing the reverse retros, but if they are, than these are the first ones I've actually really liked. I get a strong 1996 vibe from them, and I always preferred the old logo.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad