GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/13/21 | Hockey Day in Canada !

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
I might be crazy... but the Sens actually looked good that period (and a full game against the Oilers). They can play well sometimes.

They do have a bunch of good players so it's not crazy to think they can be decent sometimes.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
I hope the Jets from here on in can just give the Sens the 2 points so we don't have to watch them play again...:whatever: horrid game

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
Hearing that Clode may scratch Kotkaniemi tonight. Any truth? I thought he's been ok so far, from what I've seen anyway.

hockeeyyy

Sep 29, 2017
Hearing that Clode may scratch Kotkaniemi tonight. Any truth? I thought he's been ok so far, from what I've seen anyway.
He’s been meh from the games I’ve watched. The underlying numbers suggests he’s doing well, but like the rest of the team, he’s been running some extreme puck luck.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I enjoy these games. Nice to see teams that legitimately dislike each other. A few guys on both teams who can go, too.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Just watch it again a couple times before you respond again.
Caught him with one arm instead of two, but that's still interference. He changes direction to throw a check on a player without the puck. It wasn't two guys locked into a chase of a puck along the boards. He changes direction and swings his arms into a body check. It's interference, not jostling. Not gonna defend what Marchessault did. Absolutely two minutes. Wouldn't have happened if they called Simek for interference though.

ItWasJustified

Jan 1, 2015
I really really hate these Jets jerseys.

Say NO to baseball logos in hockey.

What happened to the Melk man??
Sine Sharks didn't re-sign him and he was already in his hometown, he signed with his hometown SHL team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad