GDT: HFBoards GDT 2/13/19 | featuring Oilers vs Pens

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Some of these actors from the Mighty Ducks movies that they are having on during intermission haven't really changed all that much. My question is where is Bombay?

cliffclaven

Nov 29, 2018
On track to miss the playoffs for the 12th time in the last 13 seasons.

How. How can a team with so many high, high draft picks, with the current greatest talent on the planet..how can this team be on track to misss the playoffs for the 12th year out of the last 13 years? How?

If someone told you, “so and so team is going to draft this many top 10 picks, this many 1st overalls including a generational talent, but they’ll miss 12 of 13 playoff appearances” before it happened, not one person would believe this could be possible.
They’ll still sellout every home game.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Kevin Boyle gets a shut out in his first career start, the Ducks finally win a game, and they are celebrating the Mighty Ducks movies without Gordon Bombay. I guess it was a good night, finally, in Anaheim.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
REALLY wanted the Canucks to make the playoffs, but if that wasn't a season ending loss, it's a giant nail in the coffin. Wouldn't have said that if they got just one point out of this game.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Ducks held on, and got the win. They need to have the movie cast there more often.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
His AHL numbers look pretty good, consistently .920+ except for this year.
Should we expect solid production from Boyle if he gets the starting job while Gibson is out?
I couldn't find his prospect thread, hoping you might have knowledge of him.

I know nothing about him, haha...I said that tongue in cheek when I heard a goalie I never heard of is making his NHL debut

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
His AHL numbers look pretty good, consistently .920+ except for this year.
Should we expect solid production from Boyle if he gets the starting job while Gibson is out?
I couldn't find his prospect thread, hoping you might have knowledge of him.

Would be an unsuspected surprise... seems like nhl back up/ahl startee at best but well see

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
i think mcdavid is better but good lord he could use some help. imagine if they had some of the pieces the pens had. i mean for gods sake zack kassian is skating on the top line

He looked like he was going to cry in the post game. I dont blmae him at all, and feel bad for the guy. All players have adversary, but this is just cruel.

Reactions: JustJokinenAround
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad