GDT: HFBoards GDT 2/12/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
I think Kapanen is better than Nylander. I also think Kyle Connor is better/more important than Patrick Laine. I wish they would be paid accordingly. Why is that sad?

1. You are out to lunch
2. You want the Leafs to fail so bad you are now hoping they cannot afford players.

Reactions: Yamazaki

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I think Kapanen is better than Nylander. I also think Kyle Connor is better/more important than Patrick Laine. I wish they would be paid accordingly. Why is that sad?

I agree on all your points. Unfortunately, in sports, you get paid for potential much more than for pass success. And when you do get paid for pass success (like Toews and Kane), it's because you've already won the big one. It's just the way of the world.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Nylander has much more refined skill but Kapanen is much more of a gamer. I’d choose Kapanen before Willy if I’m playing a game 7 tonight.

Reactions: Sam Spade

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Colorado is a dogshit team. Incredibly disoriented, Bednar needs to be fired

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Devils have the worst coaching staff in the league, and their genius GM extended the head coach lol.

ChillWill1

Nov 28, 2017
Yeah that one regular season game definitely showed that anyone can be as good as the Bolts. I want to remind people that out of any team in the league, the Coyotes have dominated us the most this season with a 7-1 victory.
Ok I’ll comeback to this post when the Pens eliminate the Bolts in the first round :laugh:

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Ok I’ll comeback to this post when the Pens eliminate the Bolts in the first round :laugh:
I don't see how that's relevant since you were arguing that the top teams in the West are better than the top East teams. I mean one of them has to lose that series?

Dr Robot

Nov 3, 2011
So why did the devils leave their goalie in to get brutalized like that? Youd think after 5 goals and zero support they would swap him around just so he didn't have to keep taking a beating.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
There’s some Leaf fans that anticipated a bridge deal for Kapanen south of $2 million if I’m remembering correctly.

That’s just nonsense if you ask me. He should receive $4 million at least when this year is all said and done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad