GDT: HFBoards GDT 2/12/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mar 26, 2010
It's almost like the entire league has multiple months of games that he had to catch up to.
For sure. He looks to be back finally.

Everyone knows Willy is an elite player, it was just a matter of getting his timing back.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
I had to check if Nylander was having a 3 pts game or something. Lots of good feeling for an assist.

He has 2 pts in past 4 games, 4 pts in past 7 games, but 8 pts in past 10 which look better than his previous stretches. Still, one game was a 3 assist effort and he’s been held pointless in 5 of past 10. Signs of life for sure, but I thought he must’ve been a 7-8 game pt streak at over a PPG in that stretch from what I was reading.

Reactions: Luc Labelle

Mar 26, 2010
I had to check if Nylander was having a 3 pts game or something. Lots of good feeling for an assist.

He has 2 pts in past 4 games, but 8 pts in past 10 which look better than his previous stretches. Still, one game was a 3 assist effort and he’s been held pointless in 5 of past 10. Signs of life for sure, but I thought he must’ve been a 7-8 game pt streak at over a PPG in that stretch from what I was reading.
You live in Toronto but do not watch the games?

Reactions: jasonleaffan

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009

He has 2 pts in past 4 games, 4 pts in past 7 games, but 8 pts in past 10 which look better than his previous stretches. Still, one game was a 3 assist effort and he’s been held pointless in 5 of past 10. Signs of life for sure, but I thought he must’ve been a 7-8 game pt streak at over a PPG in that stretch from what I was reading.

You could also like...watch the games?

Considering he missed a giant chunk of the season it's clearly just not about points and how his skating and energy looks.

Reactions: Mitchy

SnizzMitch

Leafs Fan Till I Die
Jan 30, 2016
Eastern, Ontario

Congratulations!

Willy Styles

Nov 5, 2014
York Region

He has 2 pts in past 4 games, but 8 pts in past 10 which look better than his previous stretches. Still, one game was a 3 assist effort and he’s been held pointless in 5 of past 10. Signs of life for sure, but I thought he must’ve been a 7-8 game pt streak at over a PPG in that stretch from what I was reading.

It’s really obvious to people who watch the games. Maybe you should too.

Mickey Marner

Jul 9, 2014
Dystopia

His compete level and tenacity has visibly improved over the past couple weeks. Tough to be a PPG guy when you play <15 minutes per game with 2nd unit PP time.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
You could also like...watch the games?

Considering he missed a giant chunk of the season it's clearly just not about points and how his skating and energy looks.
Weber missed a giant portion of the season too. Vincent Trocheck came back from having his leg practically having his leg snapped off and didn’t need 25 games to warm up.

How come no leaf fan accuses me of not watching games when I praise Marner and state he’s still underrated league wide?

How come I’m never accused of not watching leaf games when I’ve argued here many times that Rielly is not only capable, but excellent in his own zone?

How come leaf fans never accuse me of not watching games when I argue here that Andersen is undoubtedly a Vezina calibre goalie?

Or when I praise Tavares consistency and professionalism. Or when I praise Kapanen’s extraordinary compete level.

Do I get those opinions from not watching too?

Reactions: Luc Labelle

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec

He’s been really good lately points or not. Its just a matter of time before the points come in bunches. Hopefully he gets back on Matthews wing sooner or later

Reactions: Mitchy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->