GDT: HFBoards GDT 2/10/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2017
They've looked much better this game. Tavares moving to the side of the net sometimes and Kadri roaming a lot more.
I like the distinct “personalities” you can see powerplays develop. The Canucks one of the prior era was all Hank with his tree of options- slap pass to a roaming danny, salo creeping in for the boom, or non broken Kesler on the weak side.

Completely different but scary as balls for a Nucks fan was the old flames pp with Iginla and phaneuf playing pass back and forth for massive one timers over and over and over.

Or the old thrashers pp where you literally could see 5 kovalchuk slappers in a minute 15.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
The Leafs have an xGF through two periods of 8.31. I've never seen anything close to that for a whole game, let alone two periods.

More bizarre, their xGF at 5v5 is only 1.44.

I don't know what dragons they're summoning on their PP but Georgiev has somehow shut them out.

Reactions: MattMartin

Mikeshane

Jan 15, 2013
Some of these decisions being made lately have me confused. Last night Montreal had Armia out on the 4-on-3 PP and tonight Florida have some rookie Josh Brown on the PK against the Tampa PP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad