GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/1/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Wild are going to get stomped tonight. too much time off. newbs playing d.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
Pretty much the whole Leafs team isn't even on the bench/ice for the ceremony. That's not right either.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
Wait, so Toronto schedules ceremonies like nothing most of the time but when they are on the road they don't have to sit and watch others? That seems wrong.
I agree... They should be there, in uniform, respecting a former Maple Leaf that is also going onto Legends Row.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Isles broadcast just said Stralman is a healthy scratch. I’m guessing that’s not accurate.

All of our seven defensemen are on a one game rest rotation except for Hedman and McDonagh. It started when Strålman came back from injury. Last game was Coburn's turn. Tonight Strålman. Then will be Cernak, then Girardi and then Sergachev's turns.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
All of our seven defensemen are on a one game rest rotation except for Hedman and McDonagh. It started when Strålman came back from injury. Last game was Coburn's turn. Tonight Strålman. Then will be Cernak, then Girardi and then Sergachev's turns.

I’m sorry but that’s incredibly stupid unless Stralman has seriously fallen off a cliff this season. (And from what I’ve seen, he hasn’t.)

Like, an NHL Head Coach is actually scratching Anton Stralman in favor of Dan Girardi. It’s 2019. Wow.

Paging @Machinehead

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
I’m sorry but that’s incredibly stupid unless Stralman has seriously fallen off a cliff this season. (And from what I’ve seen, he hasn’t.)

Like, an NHL Head Coach is actually scratching Anton Stralman in favor of Dan Girardi. It’s 2019. Wow.

Paging @Machinehead

TBF, Stråls did have some struggles when he first got back from his month long injury, but he was back to normal excellence in the last game vs the Pens.

Yeah, it's not exactly a popular decision on our board, especially since Girardi sucked in the last game and Strålman was the best defender in that same game. :whatever:

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
Delvecchio, Kelly.
I watched those guys play. :laugh:

Great memories. :thumbu:
That's awesome.

Honestly, even as a Wings fan, I thought his number was already up in the rafters. So glad he finally made it, had his whole family there, and at 91 was there to see himself honored. Pretty cool.

Crazy that he was a Norris winner as a great D-man and also a good center later in his career.

cliffclaven

Nov 29, 2018
Hawks/sabres.. no idea how that is interference on risto for the hit on Kane. Toews jumps in and somehow it’s even up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad