GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/9/2023 | 12 Games today with some early starts

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
Not sure why Leafs give up good forwards like bunting and Lafferty?? Are their cap management that weak or do they need to get rid of one of the big 4?? Signing Klingberg and Reaves was completely idiotic. They also sign Domi? Like I don't get their direction and what they are doing lol

Vancouver always beats Oilers to these deals...Kuzmenko, DeSmith, Lafferty lol. DeSmith has been amazing for what we gave up.
Maybe I wasn't paying attention.didnt know they were looking at desmith

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
These refs are dreadful,

Early on, they called two absolutely tiny slashes for penalties, and now bunting after he’s pissed off takes a two handed slash to the ankles, and they call nothing.

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
These refs are dreadful,

Early on, they called two absolutely tiny slashes for penalties, and now bunting after he’s pissed off takes a two handed slash to the ankles, and they call nothing.
They both could have got one. Zadorov just body slammed him down lol then bunting dies a dumb slash

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Not sure why Leafs give up good forwards like bunting and Lafferty?? Are their cap management that weak or do they need to get rid of one of the big 4?? Signing Klingberg and Reaves was completely idiotic. They also sign Domi? Like I don't get their direction and what they are doing lol

Treliving school of management. Gotta pay up to get that truculence.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
There’s a lot of GM’s wishing they could’ve tried harder to get guys off the Flyers last summer. Certainly not getting easier.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
These refs are dreadful,

Yep that was a penalty

They both could have got one. Zadorov just body slammed him down lol then bunting dies a dumb slash
Zadorov was lying down on him, no body slam lol

Was the thinking that Knies would just replace that offense for cheap? And then use that 4.5M on other areas?
Like Klingberg? 😅

Reactions: RedRocking

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
The Canes just straight up do not look like a playoff team this season.

No other way to put it. Not playing anything close to the level we've come to expect of them the last few seasons.

Reactions: BurnabyJoe7

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
5-2 win for the Flyers in Colorado. 11 out of 14 points over their last 7 with just one regulation loss. They are in this to win it.

Reactions: eviohh26

BurnabyJoe7

Derek Ryan is a top 6 forward change my mind
Apr 12, 2019
The canes look terrible and their pp is atrocious. Lucky they got one there.

Kinda funny that Hughes jumps out early on both those too many men calls. Not saying it's his fault but just funny it's the same guy both times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad