GDT: HFBoards GDT 12/9/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensin5

Jan 27, 2013
PUCK ACROSS GOAL LINE WITH WHITE BETWEEN IT AND GOAL LINE.

No Goal.

What total complete garbage. Not that it would change the game, but could they ONCE JUST ONCE not actively screw a team with a TERRIBLE CALL?

Frosty415

Nov 27, 2009
415 to 519
PUCK ACROSS GOAL LINE WITH WHITE BETWEEN IT AND GOAL LINE.

No Goal.

What total complete garbage. Not that it would change the game, but could they ONCE JUST ONCE not actively screw a team with a TERRIBLE CALL?

While I agree, the Sharks got 4-5 goals taken away in a week span about 2 weeks ago.

Calls don't always go your way, but this one was a bit bizzare.

Hyack57

Aug 6, 2004
Airdrie, AB
Canucks game plan entering the 3rd period up by one.
Dump it in. Give up possession. Change. Chase in own end. Get it out. Dump it down. Give up possession. Change. Chase in own end. Dump it in. Give up possession. Change. Chase in own end. Get it out. Dump it down. Give up possession. Change. Chase in own end.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
It was the correct decision. He was holding the stick trying to draw a penalty.

Pretty moronic opinion IMO.

Boeser clearly hooked him and then kicked his legs out.

If you want to call the holding the stick, which was a very weak call, at least one of the two infractions by Boeser.

It was a horrible call and couldn't have been more wrong.

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
Canucks game plan entering the 3rd period up by one.
Dump it in. Give up possession. Change. Chase in own end. Get it out. Dump it down. Give up possession. Change. Chase in own end. Dump it in. Give up possession. Change. Chase in own end. Get it out. Dump it down. Give up possession. Change. Chase in own end.
to be fair it was working

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Boeser clearly hooked him and then kicked his legs out.

If you want to call the holding the stick, which was a very weak call, at least one of the two infractions by Boeser.

It was a horrible call and couldn't have been more wrong.

Correct call, refs got it right.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
I wanted to see the Oilers face the Flames in round 1 but now I'm worried the Flames are too boring and won't be able to make a real series out of it

Well lucky for you Oilers aren't close too good enough to make it so you won't have to watch a battle of Alberta in the play-offs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad