GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/4/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
2 hours. I dont blame Leafs fans for making the drive there. Their prices are ridiculous. And Sabres ticket holders get to sell it for a lot of money so its a win-win for everyone. The Arena was louder than the ACC usually is lol.

Sad but true. The only time the ACC gets loud is in the playoffs lol

FrozenJagrt

Dec 16, 2009
Ullmark needs to stop it from that far out...
Hasek wouldn't have stopped that shot. No one in the history of the game would have stopped that shot. Matthews' release is too quick and accurate. When he finds a corner and has space, he's going to score goals like that. As he has from day one. Ullmark was excellent, that loss wasn't his fault.

Mickey Marner

Jul 9, 2014
Dystopia
Matthews shot is unreal. Lethal.

He has the ability to use the dman as a screen, then toe drag it out of the way, then absolutely laser the puck upstairs.

I don't think anyone else can do it the way he can

The entirety of the play being designed for within the context of a game situation is what makes it so impressive to me.

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
For some reason I’m not mad, I don’t feel bad about losing the last four 0-2-2 all by one goal on back to back nights against Nashville Toronto and there’s a Tampa loss in there too.

If everyone is saying we won by one why not point this out too?

Matthews is a beast. I can’t imagine a playoff series between Eichel and Matthews combined for four goals.
You and I have been talking about this match-up since September when I said that Eichel will have an absolutely amazing season.
I believe my prediction was in the 90s.....that might be surpassed really.

Honestly, if I were a Sabres fan, I wouldn't likely trade away Eichel for Matthews, they're so great.
Personally, I like our guy more, but I understand the sentiment from Sabres fans.

Also.....holy sweet baby Jesus what a game.
Marner was incredible, Tavares was buzzing, Dahlin looks unbelievable.

Hope the Sabres can somehow convince Skinner to stick around. If he does, these 2 will be neck and neck for 10 years in the East.

Reactions: Tage2Tuch

Yamazaki

Feb 9, 2018
Dahlin is a beast. Hate that the sabres have him but I think by his 3rd season he’ll be the best player on the sabres.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
That is Reaves' go to move to laugh, he does it to everyone.

I hope Wilson just skates away because losing Wilson for five is a big loss for the Capitals.

Reactions: Chips
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad