GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/30/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Run it up Oilers! Strike us down and then we will become more powerful than you can ever imagine!

AKA roster moves incoming provided we can keep sucking instead of treading water

Aceonfire*

Run it up Oilers! Strike us down and then we will become more powerful than you can ever imagine!

AKA roster moves incoming provided we can keep sucking instead of treading water

You are going to be disappointed, trust me.

Never rely on the Oilers to do something.

Also the Oilers don't hold leads very well, going to say Carter gets 2 before the games over. Kings win in OT because of a Schultz turnover.

Mynameismark*

Maybe, if we're lucky, we can beat Tampa in 4 again :nod:

I dont think it'd be that easy this year. They might win a game this time.

As for the win tonight, it's always nice to win in OUR house.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Sharks are the biggest ****ing diving team I have seen since the 2011 Canucks.

How can they watch this crap

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
They awarded an invisible goal to LA because Edmonton winning would cause a rift in the space time continuum.

In other words, a prior Doughty shot bounced off the camera in the net and out so fast that they thought it hit the crossbar so they didn't call it a goal at first.

Bps21*

I bet at no time and for no reason would that goal be found for my team. No one in the arena was looking for it, asking about it, or noticed it.

Bps21*

This went...exactly the way everyone thought it would.

What a goddamned tire fire

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
oh ffs oilers :laugh:

tumblr_inline_mzru67Ptnv1rnfgqr.gif

Aceonfire*

You are going to be disappointed, trust me.

Never rely on the Oilers to do something.

Also the Oilers don't hold leads very well, going to say Carter gets 2 before the games over. Kings win in OT because of a Schultz turnover.

Haha I got the goal scorers wrong but I was right about the Oilers giving up the lead and it was Schultz's fault.

Scouter

Oct 21, 2007
The Oilers just had a total meltdown, 15-1 were the shots in the 3rd favouring LA.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
The Oilers just had a total meltdown, 15-1 were the shots in the 3rd favouring LA.

They did the same thing against the Sharks. What's the point of even bringing a lead into the third if you're just going to roll over and die? Or did the Kings seriously just sleepwalk through the first two periods and only decide to play seriously in the third?

Aceonfire*

They did the same thing against the Sharks. What's the point of even bringing a lead into the third if you're just going to roll over and die? Or did the Kings seriously just sleepwalk through the first two periods and only decide to play seriously in the third?

Part of that is score effects. The Oilers are notorious for trying to hold on to small leads.

The other part is the Kings not wanting to be embarrassed by the Oilers and be the other western team to lose to them. The 70s line was reunited in the 3rd and it sparked a comeback. The Oilers were still the better team for the majority of the game and even in overtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA