GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/30/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
All we need is a top line RWer, and we are set. I know that is a lot to ask for, but that is what we need. We are set everywhere else. If Tallon can make something happen at the deadline, the I really like our playoff chances even more.

Yeah, that and a power play. That power play in the third is awful.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I hate the shootout for this reason. That Ot period was awesome and now we get the most anticlimactic thing in hockey. Let them continue what they just did.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
MTL is 7-1-0 in their last 8 only allowing more than one GA twice during that span.

Canadiens Ghost

Mr. Objectivity
Dec 14, 2011
Smurfland
:yo: I should say that more often. Now make the Habs miss a point!

Nope, got it back. :D

Suck it, Habs fans in attendance. Start chanting 'Ole' when up by one, and Bjugstad ties it.

Karma. ;)

God I hate shootouts. Bring the tie back already. Garbage points.

Agree with you about the ties, I never saw anything wrong with them. As for the shootout, meh! As long as we never see them in the playoffs.

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
All we need is a top line RWer, and we are set. I know that is a lot to ask for, but that is what we need. We are set everywhere else. If Tallon can make something happen at the deadline, the I really like our playoff chances even more.

FL needs an entire top line at this point.

A couple of the younger guys will possibly grow into first line roles but not there right now. Defense and goaltending is good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad