GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/29/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Do you want your trophy for mid season playoff birth? Most overrated organization in the NHL for some time now I can understand your frustration.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Do you want your trophy for mid season playoff birth? Most overrated organization in the NHL for some time now I can understand your frustration.

Detroit overrated? Not a chance. Every team wished they had a model the Red Wings have. Once their star players get older, they have young guys in the wings waiting to take over.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
pAGUMmq.gif

Check out this roughing penalty by Orpik. Ref must be watching too much WJC reffing.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
For all of their ridiculous, almost unfair talent, the Blackhawks sure know how to lay a filthy hit every now and then. Keep teams on their toes I guess.

Jester9881

May 16, 2006
Long Island NY
pAGUMmq.gif

Check out this roughing penalty by Orpik. Ref must be watching too much WJC reffing.

You're right.... that should have been boarding.... or charging? I'm surprised any Washington fans are complaining about the reffing in that game, considering how much garbage your team got away with. Just be happy you were gifted a loser point, and move on.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
You're right.... that should have been boarding.... or charging? I'm surprised any Washington fans are complaining about the reffing in that game, considering how much garbage your team got away with. Just be happy you were gifted a loser point, and move on.

Boarding? He turned...

Also charging is hilarious, he glided and Clutterbuck had the puck, does he have to stop and count to 5 so he can hit him or can he just play hockey like it was meant to be played?

Jester9881

May 16, 2006
Long Island NY
Boarding? He turned...

Also charging is hilarious, he glided and Clutterbuck had the puck, does he have to stop and count to 5 so he can hit him or can he just play hockey like it was meant to be played?

It's pretty cut and dry, actually. How about we talk about both penalties given to Brock Nelson for absolutely no reason? How about the missed crosscheck on Okposo? Or the missed double minor on Nelson who has to leave for stitches?

Or, how about stop pissing and moaning and be happy your team got outplayed and left with a point.

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008

Personally I think Clutterbuck should be suspended for turning and putting himself and Orpik in a bad hit situation and injuring Orpik because of it.

And yes, I'm serious.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles

Gifted??? Isn't that like the 4th time this season the Isles have blown a 3-goal lead? Didn't they receive 7 PPs to the Caps' 4? Didn't the Isles win the game courtesy of a 4-min double minor which resulted in lengthy 4-on-3 in OT? I wouldn't be crowing about that victory, my friend. Isles are making a habit of blowing 3-goal leads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad