GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/23/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bps21*

Yeah dude I heard that since the Oilers suck every other team ever has to suck.

We'll the comparisons are so strong though. They drafted first 3 straight and buffalo hasn't drafted first since the 80s. Practically twins.

ZeroPT*

We'll the comparisons are so strong though. They drafted first 3 straight and buffalo hasn't drafted first since the 80s. Practically twins.

Plus they both just ruin prospects like there's no tomorrow.

****ing sabres

Bps21*

Sabres being outshot and are blocking a million shots. So odds are this game gets away from them.

Unless the Detroit D keeps just letting them take easy goals. I think it's time for Holland to stop kicking tires and get in a car.

-38 corsi
Only one less scoring chance.

Fix yo D bro

Bps21*

3-1 Arizona

If this holds Edmonton will have 1 win in their last 20 games. That's 1/4 of the season. 1 win.

I don't think fear of setting back the rebuild can be an actual talking point anymore.

Hawksfan2828

Mar 1, 2007
Libertyville, IL
3-1 Arizona

If this holds Edmonton will have 1 win in their last 20 games. That's 1/4 of the season. 1 win.

I don't think fear of setting back the rebuild can be an actual talking point anymore.

That is just an excuse to not make trades and improve the Oilers.

IMO, the Oilers are just wasting time.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Sure glad Talbot was able to make it back to the bench after being apparently shot in the head from a disgruntled fan. Tough player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad