GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/23/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bps21*

Hey I wonder how the Oilers are doi...

HEY THEY SCORED!!!!

still losing.

ZeroPT*

Watching this period is making me so excited for our future. The kids are so good

McGinley

Captain, my captain
Feb 13, 2013
Haha, Dallas is such a joke. Said the same thing last year and was the only one who saw it. All those Stars homers bashed me for it, and now they see that I'm right. Dallas was a complete fluke last year, and are still the same trash team they've been. Nothing's changed.

"B-BUT MUH NEW STAR IS RISING, DOE!"

lmao.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Haha, Dallas is such a joke. Said the same thing last year and was the only one who saw it. All those Stars homers bashed me for it, and now they see that I'm right. Dallas was a complete fluke last year, and are still the same trash team they've been. Nothing's changed.

"B-BUT MUH NEW STAR IS RISING, DOE!"

lmao.

It's funnier because you came back all apologetic for how you acted last season, but now that they're really bad you've got no problem going back on that apology.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Brad Marchand, 2 minutes, for getting gutwrench suplexed to the ice.

Little guy takes quite a beating and gets some real ****** penalties called on him.

He's kinda earned that I guess though...

McGinley

Captain, my captain
Feb 13, 2013
It's funnier because you came back all apologetic for how you acted last season, but now that they're really bad you've got no problem going back on that apology.

Hey, I tried to calm down. I tried to let it go. I really, really did. But, as usual, they wouldn't let me. They had to be as mediocre as can be and piss me off to no end. So, while I'm apologetic to fans, I'm absolutely 100% unapologetic to this awful "NHL team".

Blame the Lollas Stars - not me.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Hey, I tried to calm down. I tried to let it go. I really, really did. But, as usual, they wouldn't let me. They had to be as mediocre as can be and piss me off to no end. So, while I'm apologetic to fans, I'm absolutely 100% unapologetic to this awful "NHL team".

Blame the Lollas Stars - not me.

"Lollas" is about as lame as the Stars are right now... Dallols? I don't know, but Lollas is pretty lame.

ZeroPT*

The line up of rookies having to be recalled winning right now is astounding.

But they're just Edmonton you know?

Yeah dude I heard that since the Oilers suck every other team ever has to suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad