Status
Not open for further replies.

Theodore450

Sep 10, 2013
watched 4 min of the islanders game
Not impressed with Vasilevsky :sarcasm:, he let in 2 goals while i was watching

Smart Dunsparce*

WE WANT 10!!!!
show the leafs that the last 12 or so games were fake.
9th place is theirs.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Probably doesn't help that they're staring down Fleury at the other end. He's been absolutely unreal this season.

Yes and no. He's playing well but not other worldly. We've hit at least 3 posts and have gotten a couple other ones past him. We can't score no matter who we're playing.

Classicnamesup

MVP Backhand Slapper
Sep 13, 2013
Guru Meditation
Bolts score !!!! I really hope Vasy gets the shutout

"AAAaaaaaahhhh, Oooooooh! Don't say that word! Suffice to say, that is a word we cannot hear!"

images

"Stop saying the word"!

:D

Did I say shutout ? I meant to say "pulled after letting in 4 softies" :sarcasm:

Wow this became hilarious

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Galchenyuk has exploded this year. Is Anderson going to be the official starter for Ottawa now ? He's been great in the games I've seen recently and Lehner seems to be struggling although I admittedly haven't seen as much of him

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Yes and no. He's playing well but not other worldly. We've hit at least 3 posts and have gotten a couple other ones past him. We can't score no matter who we're playing.

I understand where you're coming from with the snakebitten opportunities, but the Panthers are still hovering around 50 shots. Fleury has been the difference. Aside from that really bad first goal allowed by Lou the goaltending has been really good in this one on both sides. This has the feeling of one of those early 90s throwbacks with fights, bad blood, and tons of offense...but there's only 4 goals on the board with 6 minutes left.

Fleury just looks like a different goalie this year.

Xamar*

Galchenyuk has exploded this year. Is Anderson going to be the official starter for Ottawa now ? He's been great in the games I've seen recently and Lehner seems to be struggling although I admittedly haven't seen as much of him

None of he goals were his fault except the first

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Man, I really hate that any time a stick breaks it's an automatic penalty. Goc is falling down and a Panthers' stick explodes as his stick comes down on it.

It happens against everyone, I just hate that that is the standard.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Man, I really hate that any time a stick breaks it's an automatic penalty. Goc is falling down and a Panthers' stick explodes as his stick comes down on it.

It happens against everyone, I just hate that that is the standard.

The good thing is, it works both ways. ;)

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
There are supernatural presences preventing the Penguins from scoring empty net goals :laugh:

It's amazing how bad this team is at hitting empty nets, even when it's empty for 4 minutes.

Thankfully they've been able to keep pucks out of their own net...well, since that first week of the season.

That was way too entertaining for a Penguins-Panthers game in December.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad