GDT: HFBoards GDT 12/20/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
The Wild WISH they were a playoff bubble team at this point. Can't wait till Yeo is fired this offseason. We need a shakeup too with some players. They tell the media every night they are tired of losing, yet they continue to play without any spark or care in the world.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
What's Vrbata at now?, he has to be on pace for like 30 no?

LiquidSnake

Jun 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
The Wild WISH they were a playoff bubble team at this point. Can't wait till Yeo is fired this offseason. We need a shakeup too with some players. They tell the media every night they are tired of losing, yet they continue to play without any spark or care in the world.
So you're saying overpaying for free agents doesn't work?

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
Scary scene in vancouver.
Hansen appears to have lost consciousness for a few seconds on the bench

Yeah, really hope he's alright. Looks like he took an awkward hit, skated to the bench, hunched over on the bench, and then fell forward not being able to hold himself up

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
B5WggfqCcAAEU7n.jpg:large

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013

Didn't he just get an extension last offseason? How long is his contract?

wingnutks

Nov 17, 2011
Tampa got ****ing housed tonight! Their goalie was unbelievably good! So composed, and efficient in his movement.
Even after the Isles went up and Tampa should have been putting on a push the Isles shoved the play down their throats. Then as soon as Tampa pulled the goalie Isles scored. Thank god. Hope JT is OK as well.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Those last 30 seconds in the Van-Calgary game is the epitome on why we should have 3 point regulation wins.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Those last 30 seconds in the Van-Calgary game is the epitome on why we should have 3 point regulation wins.

Well these were pretty big circumstances though, both teams had not really collected looser points either in these games while they have been on these loosing streaks.

One was one a 5 game loosing streak, the other on a 7, it sucks, both needed points. Both were scared to make a mistake and let it linger further, i think getting a point in this game was more important to either team even if they could have collected 3 points in regulation.

But i do like the idea in theory and would like to see it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad