GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/19/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

mel

Sponsor
Sep 2, 2006
Boston
Because it's literally part of his roll to fire up his team/make the other team think twice before laying big hits on his teammates.

I mean, now we're literally giving the guy **** for fulfilling the role of an enforcer.

I don't care about the fight or Wilson dropping the gloves to me that's hockey. I was just expecting a cheaper hit.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Oleksiak wasnt looking for a fight and barely got set before Wilson started throwing haymakers.
:laugh:
Guess he needs to spot Oleksiak a freebie too? Yeesh.

Penguins trying to hit players who are already on the ice and you're trying to find stuff to call dirty already?

Reactions: Heath

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Not correct at all. Oleksiak quite willingly dropped the gloves when Wilson came towards him. He just got his **** ran.
Watch again, they threw their gloves off at the same time.....

And twenty bucks says Oleksiak was the one talking about them crossing paths on the ice tonight. Wilson just not willing to let his guard down and get clocked late again.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Letang gets concussions from a strong gust. Pissing off OV who destroys people at will isn't the brightest idea.

Reactions: Clode

Oster

Jun 3, 2006
South Carolina, USA
Him and Ovechkin were talking trash. Will you say Ovechkin was whining as well? Both guys were yelling at each other.

If they showed Ovechkin upset and yelling after one of his teammates got dropped in a pretty fair fight - then yea I would. Ovechkin looked like he was responding to whatever nonsense Crosby was spouting.

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
Not correct at all. Oleksiak quite willingly dropped the gloves when Wilson came towards him. He just got his **** ran.
wilson chooses his opponents well, everyone knows he only fights a mismatch in his favor

Reactions: mel

mel

Sponsor
Sep 2, 2006
Boston
If they showed Ovechkin upset and yelling after one of his teammates got dropped in a pretty fair fight - then yea I would. Ovechkin looked like he was responding to whatever nonsense Crosby was spouting.

Both guys looked upset when trash talking though

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
wilson chooses his opponents well, everyone knows he only fights a mismatch in his favor
Oleksiak's been wanting some for months, and we were assured he wanted no part of Oleksiak for completely different reasons.

At some point you gotta let a guy make his own decisions. Oleksiak tried.

Reactions: Koized
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad