GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/19/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
I'll go out on a limb and suggest the viewer ratings between these two games will be grossly one-sided.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
I'll go out on a limb and suggest the viewer ratings between these two games will be grossly one-sided.
I’ll probably be doing the centre ice shuffle abs flipping between the two games but I’m definitely more interested in watching the Mack/Rant show currently.

Every fan of the game of hockey should invest as much time as possible watching stats when they are playing to level these two hacevthis season.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
I’ll probably be doing the centre ice shuffle abs flipping between the two games but I’m definitely more interested in watching the Mack/Rant show currently.

Every fan of the game of hockey should invest as much time as possible watching stats when they are playing to level these two hacevthis season.
Yeah, I always do the shuffle in the sense of switching to other games during intermissions. It's not like there's a chance of missing out on any significant talk as it will be posted on HF within minutes.

Reactions: koyvoo

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Well I'm excited for tonight :popcorn:

Tbh, this game semi-saves the night.

So I'm now kind of like this for tonight:

giphy.gif

Reactions: bukwas and kuzy92

Mr Tadakichi

Never Reads OP Before Posting
Nov 23, 2014
Haha time for Wednesday Night Rivalry (Registered Trademark of NBC Sports Network)

Reactions: Sk8M8

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
If Montreal gets some sustained pressure and you need a way to kill Montreal's momentum, take a penalty.

Seems stupid and it is against 29 other teams, but trust me, Colorado.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad