GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/18/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
SNET showed a better, slowed down replay during intermission. Martel gets some should and some head. Not as bad as it looks like in real time, but it was reckless and Martel misses most of Stechers mass and he appears to be injured because of it. Not saying he should get games, but 5+ would have kept the temperature of this game cooler.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Refs blew it not kicking Martel out.

Not gunna condone Guddy's uppercut on Martel. But then having Paquette take a run at Pettersson is garbage.
Well it's the refs fault, right? Martel hit, garbage can Gurbranson did some dirty stuff to answer and didn't even take a penalty. We had to retaliate since the refs didn't handle it. It'd the refs fault.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Damn Vancouver is embarrassing. Imagine being so weak mentally you're letting an AHLer who you've probably never heard of before rattle your team.

Keep up those 2v1s though, sick stuff.
Isn't this what people were critisizing us for NOT doing after the Matheson hit on Pettersson? Responding?

Seems like they can't win no matter what. It's not like they're gonna win this game anyways, they're shooting themselves in the foot left and right.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
SNET showed a better, slowed down replay during intermission. Martel gets some should and some head. Not as bad as it looks like in real time, but it was reckless and Martel misses most of Stechers mass and he appears to be injured because of it. Not saying he should get games, but 5+ would have kept the temperature of this game cooler.
So the wrong call would of been better cause then it would of kept the temperature down? How about kicking gudbranson out for his punch on martel, that would keep the temperature down.

Reactions: JDBolt

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada

39nD.gif

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Well it's the refs fault, right? Martel hit, garbage can Gurbranson did some dirty stuff to answer and didn't even take a penalty. We had to retaliate since the refs didn't handle it. It'd the refs fault.

By taking a run at a star who's completely uninvolved? That's not how you do it.

The refs have blown it all game. Gourde came at Roussel after a clean hit & Roussel got a penalty b/c Gourde got dummied.

Martel with headshot, could have just been kicked out & taken care of. Instead the Canucks have to answer, Guddy with a cheap uppercut, but that has nothing to do with Pettersson. Its not like Gudbranson did that Kucherov

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
The only good thing about that total defenstration in Newark was getting to spend time with one of my best friends who is from Toronto and moved from my hometown of Brewster to NYC a few months ago (also like to note I used my connections as a STH to get him and his GF tickets). Got him this as a Christmas gift:
20181203_181140.jpg

Reactions: FishManSam

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Can we chill with the "your teams so dirty" "no YOUR team's so dirty" stuff? It's pretty damn childish. I don't think either team is particularily dirty in general, though neither have been saints tonight.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
By taking a run at a star who's completely uninvolved? That's not how you do it.

The refs have blown it all game. Gourde came at Roussel after a clean hit & Roussel got a penalty b/c Gourde got dummied.

Martel with headshot, could have just been kicked out & taken care of. Instead the Canucks have to answer, Guddy with a cheap uppercut, but that has nothing to do with Pettersson. Its not like Gudbranson did that Kucherov.
Where have you been *the entire history of the NHL*?

Reactions: Post Karl Malone

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
So the wrong call would of been better cause then it would of kept the temperature down? How about kicking gudbranson out for his punch on martel, that would keep the temperature down.
I don't think it would have been the wrong call. Gudbranson definitely should have been sitting in the box if not the locker room as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad