GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/18/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I think more instances should be treated like icings. Clearing into the benches, dislodged nets, etc. No change for those.

I'll send my memo into the league.

cliffclaven

Nov 29, 2018
Lol, nhl tonight.. “it was a physical one, 58 combined penalty minutes” TB/VAN. Has to be a record thus season. Cookies and milk were handed out after the game.

Reactions: Devonator

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Game - blouses.
giphy.gif

Reactions: The Macho Man

Herbert Lewis

FL to AK Bolts fan
Mar 16, 2018
I mean - he's literally our 14th forward (and arguably lower but we would rather our better prospects get actual ice time in Syracuse instead of spend time riding pine 80 games out of 82). So yeah - he's a scrub.
You are talking to a wall. Just let the little girl ramble on.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
I'll take the road win. It was hard fought and well earned. Better team won. Hats off to Vancouver. They played well for a bit but were overwhelmed in the end. Some future talent there.

pettersson

Oct 8, 2018
You seem upset at the fact I prefer to watch hockey and not see a team result to cheap shots and 2v1s when a teammate is hit in the shoulder.

Keep on promoting that dirtbag mentality though and you'll be expecting tanking every year whereas you could wish for talented hockey players that are quality. You seem upset at the fact your team is weak mentally, resorts to lame ass tactics, loses and then you feel the need to get upset at a fan who doesn't like that brand of fight club hockey, whose team wins?

Ok. Cool.
LMFAO. Are you serious?

Team tried to run Pettersson not even 5 minutes later.

(Watch feet)
Also,

Oh also,
Should have been a major.
But I guess your right, we should just let it happen. You'd be pretty f***ing pissed if your team didn't do anything and the Refs were bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad