GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/17/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
They're gonna have to pass out nitroglycerin tablets during the intermission. God that crowd seems tense.

Also I just can't get behind the idea of firing Carlyle. His system is flawed but he's more often than not getting winning effort out of his team. Sometimes that's all need. Not to mention the injuries they've dealt with

Kunta Kinte

Nov 10, 2011
Habs a nice flurry there. The momentum was there, couldn't get one, Halak made a few nice saves.

Unlucky for the Habs, they are going back on the PP' which is a waste of a 2mins for them.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
They're gonna have to pass out nitroglycerin tablets during the intermission. God that crowd seems tense.

Also I just can't get behind the idea of firing Carlyle. His system is flawed but he's more often than not getting winning effort out of his team. Sometimes that's all need. Not to mention the injuries they've dealt with

He's getting winning now. More often than not, the Ducks looked awful and were getting tremendously out shot every game. Yes, we have tons of injuries but we are also lucky to have lots of young talent able to pick up the slack. I can't tell you what changed, it just suddenly clicked or something. That and Gibby is a God.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
One horrible period dooms the Pens.

Need Hornqvist back already. Their PP is absolutely abysmal with no net front presence.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
He's getting winning now. More often than not, the Ducks looked awful and were getting tremendously out shot every game. Yes, we have tons of injuries but we are also lucky to have lots of young talent able to pick up the slack. I can't tell you what changed, it just suddenly clicked or something. That and Gibby is a God.

Adversity will bring a team together better than any coach sometimes.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Pens didn’t really look interested in playing hockey most of this game.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Penguins couldn’t keep the perfect weekend alive for the city of Pittsburgh.

Go get em Wednesday.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Ducks 6 road wins in a row and 11 of their last 13.

Still missing fowler, eaves, perry, rakell and miller

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
They've got the same disease the Lightning have. Don't let any perception fool you. Over the years we have shown we can go months just completely half assing it.

The Penguins are one of the best at doing it. Half way through the second period, the Ducks were out shooting the Pens 25-8 I believe.

They are wonderful at falling asleep during games.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Public Service Announcement: Can you all please check your fan bases and find out who has taken the Voodoo Dolls for Vegas's 2nd line. If found please turn them into the security desk on level 4.

compan

Sep 30, 2009
Nashville
I’d be pissed if I was Price on that last goal. There was no reason to check Pasta into Price taking him out and unable to defend. Overall Habs looking like they’re having an off night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad