GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/15/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
Kapanen gets a goal off a deflection from Borgman's point shot but Leafs look trash
Have the Kings been slashing with impunity all season, or is it just this game?
It's brutal the difference in reffing standards in LA vs everywhere else
Is there always a loud, annoying woman sitting right next to the mic during Devils games?

It's getting to be quite annoying.
Are you talkin about the screamer? :laugh:

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I hope you're not surprised lol.

This year I kind of am, Kings are terrible in the first period and only a mediocre possession team in general

They get stronger as the game goes along as evidenced by their goal splits but the stat at the beginning was BOTH teams have terrible starts so I guess something had to give!

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
This year I kind of am, Kings are terrible in the first period and only a mediocre possession team in general

They get stronger as the game goes along as evidenced by their goal splits but the stat at the beginning was BOTH teams have terrible starts so I guess something had to give!
We gave up 95 f***ing shots to Dallas earlier this week. :laugh:

Nico the Draft Riser

Devils, Rams, Hawks, Twins fan
Nov 18, 2017
WOW, real nasty crosscheck to the face by Dallas’ Johns on Devils’ Wood

Should probably be looked at. Fine or one game.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
WOW, real nasty crosscheck to the face by Dallas’ Johns on Devils’ Wood

Should probably be looked at. Fine or one game.

I'd be very surprised if it got anything further than the double minor he was already given.

Stars' slow-mo replay gave the impression that John's barely even touched him, yet Wood dropped like he'd been shot. :help:

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
I'd be very surprised if it got anything further than the double minor he was already given.

Stars' slow-mo replay gave the impression that John's barely even touched him, yet Wood dropped like he'd been shot. :help:

Wood got teeth knocked out. A lot of people would have fallen to the ground.

Wow, that Boyle is one classy dude. Simmer down, champ.

He was obviously reacting to the crosscheck earlier.

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
Wtf Toronto get your shit together. If i have to listen to how you're contenders you better not let us get two f***ing points.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Wood got teeth knocked out. A lot of people would have fallen to the ground.

He was obviously reacting to the crosscheck earlier.

We didn't get a lot of angles of the replay, but I found the one from MSG they showed it a few times and it looks like John's was going to push him on the shoulder and the side of the stick obscured by his body (Johns's left hand) came around and clipped Wood good.

It wasn't intentional, which is why they didn't get a 5 min and why the league shouldn't do anything more on it. However the MSG replay seemed to believe that Lindell got him further on the way down whereas the replay from the Stars angle showed Lindell stopped just before contact.

Makes sense why Stars fans were confused. Even after I saw Woods teeth I was wondering how it happened.

Link to the replay:

Wood Requires Trip to Dentist After High-Sticking From Johns

Reactions: Deathstroke

naruto

Nov 13, 2017
Ya it looks like the leafs have zero skill... really embarrassing for Babcock

Also. Melnyk haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad